How we work
Zoe Norris & Co provides a bespoke service for each client, and we always work together to create the best plan for you.
- Once we have confirmed Zoe Norris & Co can attend on your wedding day, we will set a first trial date at around four months before the day of your wedding.
- We’ll discuss the style of your dress, and how you would like your hair to look – anything is possible with the addition of discrete hair extensions! We take careful note of your own preferences and enhance the very best of you.
- When possible we love to carry out trials at Zoe’s home studio, situated close to The Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire.
- After the first trial, you can book as many additional trials as you like. It’s best to have one on a dress-fitting day so you can see your whole look before the big day.
- We can look after all of your bridal party if the day’s schedule allows. We’ll provide you with a detailed getting-ready timeline, which will help your photographer and ensure the perfect wedding shots are captured.
Zoe Norris & Co remains on-hand until the bride is ready to join her guests, allowing for alterations or changes of style. We also provide seamless support throughout, working as the bride’s lady-in-waiting and ensuring everyone looks perfect and has a fabulous day.*
*This only applies to our full day package (see pricing page here).